How I treated my varicocele without surgery

 How I treated my varicocele without surgery

After a ton of research on home treatments for varicocele, I found out that many lifestyle factors, exercises, ad active treatments correlate with varicocele severity as well as testicular health.

I found scientific publications on the correlation of constipation and bowel health with varicocele. I read about acupuncture being potentially helpful for varicocele. I learned that the right underwear could be a big difference for varicocele. I noticed that specific exercises like inversions were helpful.

After spending a lot of time researching and practicing lifestyle changes, exercises, and active treatments, I noticed really great results. My grade 3 varicocele started to shrink and revert back to normal. My testicular pain--completely cured. And, I noticed that my atrophied left testicle started to become bigger and plumper.

What were the most effective treatments that I found over my years of research?

Well, I'll get to that in a moment, but first, here are the best resources I've found:

Those are the best resources for varicocele treatment.

I believe the 80:20 rule. 20% of the things that you do will get you 80% of your results. So, what are the absolute best treatments that will give you 80% of the results?

  1. Varicocele underwear is hands down the most important.
  2. Identifying your personal risk factors is critical: Answer this question:
    1. Q: Do you smoke, drink alcohol or coffee, are physically inactive or exercise for more than 1 hour per day, sit for more than 10 hours per day, have poor bowel/digestive health?
    2. A: Answered yes to any of the above? Well, you have to fix it to correct your varicocele. Those are big correlates.
  3. Varicocele supplements can help, they're easy to take and can be very effective, but are a bit pricy. I recommend something like the Varaco Health Kit: Varaco Health Kit (3 Bottles)
  4. Cooling, circulation, and antioxidants are your best friends. Cooling is critical for toning up the testicular veins and scrotum. Circulate with a yoga inversion like Happy Baby Pose. And antioxidant foods or supplements.

Start with those! I also really can't emphasize enough how good the Varaco Health app is. Literally, it built me a daily treatment plan--when I follow the treatments I get such good results.

Final note: Good luck to you! And, make sure to start your treatment at an earlier stage. Grade 1 and 2 varicoceles are much easier to recover from than grade 3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Varicocele Treatment Natural

Varicocele Masturbation

Home Remedies for Varicocele