IS VARICOCELE SURGERY A SCAM? DISCUSSION

QUESTION

Hi, Thank you for such a quick reply.

Ok, I'll discuss the removal of the coil, or coils, with my doctor. Fortunately I went for the embolization and not the one where they cut some of the blood vessels completely off.

Despite your not an expert on embolization, what do you think about the whole concept of blocking the testicular vein, which is what they basically do in embolization? Doesn't that disturb blood supply into the testicle but also from the testicle.

I'm sure you are aware of this but it creates a situation where not enough oxygen-rich blood is transmitted into testis, in which case the functioning of the testis is compromised. Even though we assume that the testis works like it should, the malfunctioning of the blood vessel, which is blocked with the coil, disrupts the dispersal of testosterone into other parts of the body. Vas deferens veins, I think, are the ones that start carrying blood, but they are very small compared to Pampiniform plexus.

Varicocele itself causes similar situation mentioned above, but embolization in my opinion makes it even worse. What do you think?

I would also like to know what you consider to be the most common cause of varicocele and that is there any type of varicocele that cannot be cured without surgery?

It has come to my knowledge, unfortunately only after my embolization, that pelvic floor tightness and the Nutcracker syndrome are the ones to blame in most cases for causing varicocele. Is this true? 

I would once again appreciate your thoughts. I'm sure you must be busy, but this whole varicocele and low testosterone with it concerns me greatly and not many people seem to know about the causes and healing of it as much as you do.

I will definitely give your Healing guide a go. Looking forward hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Anonymous




ANSWER
Anonymous, you make some great points. All honesty, I haven't looked too much into the anatomy of how everything functions post-surgery. I definitely will research much more now that you have brought it to my attention. A quick search didn't come up with anything though, so I don't know how much insights I can share with you on that specific topic.

 From what I have read, the blood takes another path. However, yes, it seems as though you are cutting off a major blood supply source which is totally irrational. Just right off the bat, it does sound very dysfunctional. However, it is possible that some anatomical reason why it works. However, this might be the reason why testicular atrophy does not improve at all with surgery. And from my research, the spermatic veins are by far the main testicular veins.

Yes, it would seem to me like the testosterone would not circulate the same way, and may actually pool more. I never thought of that either. Yes, defiantly seems like it would, unless there is a specific reason that we are not thinking of. Seems like a terrible idea...

But when you think about it, varicocele surgery is a $400,000,000,000 / year business in just the United States--that makes things make a lot more sense. However, I will be doing more post-surgery anatomical research to maybe understand the details a lot better.

 Major reasons... Hmm, at this point, I really think that every case is different. However, I usually notice that people witch poor posture, digestive problems, chronic mild inflammation (e.g. epididymitis, prostatitis, lymphadenitis, etc.), smoking, alcohol, and coffee use, excessive sitting & poor sitting posture, excessive masturbation, over heated testicles, poor activity choice (e.g. heavy weight lifting, jumping sports)--especially with little attention to cardiovascular activity, etc.

To me, there are many risk-increasing-factors. So, making let's say 5 lifestyle changes helps alleviate pain. Then adding a few therapeutic treatments will help restore fertility. Minimizing some of the risk factors will help reduce swelling. And, it really does work.

Yes, there are conditions that neither surgery nor my treatments can address. For example, there can really be anatomical reasons for varicocele. Some people may have a very strong nutcracker effect, an abdominal tumor that compresses their veins, they might just be very tall and and a non-ideal anatomy. But, from my experience, my treatments are still very helpful for most people.

Yes, pelvic floor syndrome could defiantly contribute. I have had several clients with that problem. One who I am still in touch with has gotten great results. However, he is also seeing a physiotherapist and his results came slowly.

Another client of mine had a grade 3 varicocele, and it has taken him 1 year now, but he has completely cured his varicocele. But, he had pain until about a month ago. He had digestive, postural, and lifestyle challenges. He began seeing a physiotherapist, acupuncturist, and naturopath.

Other cases, some cure their varicocele pain in a week, and notice results much faster.

So, really, in my book (especially the 4th edition that's almost ready) I interpret varicocele is a very multi-dimensional disorder. It is specific to each person.

Yes, it's actually very interesting, because, pretty much every client that I have spoken with says that their doctor either says there is nothing they can do other than surgery, or says that wear a jock strap, and take Advil--both of which I think can make things worse.

I hope that helps. Thank you for bringing some good insights and focus to me. I really appreciate it! I very much welcome and appreciate more of your comments and feedback.



Sincerely, 
Daniel Johnson 
Copy Right © 2013-2016 Daniel Johnson. All Rights Reserved. 
To unsubscribe, reply "Unsubscribe" to this email.


Update: Consider the following:
  • You do not return to a normal/healthy baseline post-surgery.
  • Cutting out (ligating) swollen veins is Not curing them, and it does Not address the real problem.
  • Ligation of the veins means less veins to circulate blood!
  • Surgical results are questionable.
  • Only 6-14% of men who undergo surgery may attain a fertility benefit
  • Varicocele surgery is ineffective for pain relief.
  • Surgery is a high risk procedure (you are more likely to experience negative side-effect than a benefit!)
Get the facts on varicocele surgery: www.varicocelehealing.com/surgery-risks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Varicocele Treatment Natural

Varicocele Masturbation

Home Remedies for Varicocele