HIT IN THE TESTICLES (VARICOCELE)

HIT THE TESTICLES WITH A BALL

Sir..while playing cricket I got hit in my testicles...when I ultrasound it I Came to know that I have VARICOCELE GRADE 1...I have severe pain in it...my question is did I got VARICOCELE due to hit in my testis?????bcoz I heard that it is natural disease....so I have doubt why it happened to me


HOW LONG AGO?

Hey, well, how long ago did you get hit??? The swelling may just go down on its own after you heal no?

Well, if it's just a swelling from the hit, then maybe it'll recover. But, maybe you had varicocele from before.


MORE DETAILS

abt 9 months back i have got hit in testis...there were no swelling ..jus a pain on that time.....you mean to say that i hhave varicocele before the hit ...okk...i wan t to get cured ...without surgery..i have consulted many doctors all said nothing ...but the pain is within me..plz suggest me to get the hell out of it
.................

do u have varicocele?????
if s wat kind of remedy you have taken to cure
do u undego surgery??????


THE SOLUTION

Hey, well, if you don't have a varicocele, then you need to figure out what you do have. That's the first step.

Yes, I had a varicocele, and treated it without surgery. I also had severe pain which is not completely cured.

No surgery. I treated naturally without surgery. My remedies are simple at home treatments. They're specific lifestyle changes, proper testicular care, and treating varicocele toxic blood pooling. They don't take more than a few minute a day to perform and are likely the best treatment there is for varicocele at this time.

Take a look here: https://www.varicocelehealing.com/treatments
and let me know which treatment you're interested in. And feel free to ask me anything, I'm here to help and do have a ton of free content if that's what you're interested in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Varicocele Treatment Natural

Varicocele Masturbation

Home Remedies for Varicocele