Varicocele Pain Treatment (WITHOUT SURGERY)

QUESTION

Hi Daniel,

Curious... I was pain free for about a week and a half and now the pain seems to be coming back. It's about half of what it was... is this normal? I've been maintaining the exercises. 

Didn't know if possibly the acupuncture created more of a block than a cure? And now that I am no longer going the acupuncture the pain has come back to a lesser degree.

Thank you! 


ANSWER

****** thank you for contacting me.

It's normal to occasionally experience pain again. However, over time this will become less and less frequent. It is typically caused when you do not care as much for your testicles (e.g. expose them to excessive stress). However, as you make the lifestyle changes and perform the treatments, over time you will just have no pain whatsoever.

I'm not an expert in acupuncture so I can't tell. I have read however that acupuncture should help alleviate some varicocele pain--so I really don't know.



Learn more about varicocele natural treatment by visiting www.varicocelehealing.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Varicocele Treatment Natural

Varicocele Masturbation

Home Remedies for Varicocele