Varicocele Natural Treatments Without Surgery

How do you naturally treat your varicocele? Here are some reviews:

Start your varicocele healing treatment today without surgery.

Alleviate your varicocele pain in just 1 month! No more worries, just results.

★★★★★ 
I'm glad to let you know that my wife is already pregnant. We're now expecting our first baby. She took in about four months into your treatments. We had been married about a year and half before then and I was diagnosed with varicocele few months after our wedding and I was already considering surgery. 
I started experiencing relief few days after i bought your book and started the exercises. The book was very helpful. I have read a lot about varicocele from different sources. I have never seen the information I got from that book any where else. 
Pls I'll still like to get the second edition. 
Thanks 
Henry Ifeh 

★★★★★ 
Daniel, 
Thanks for the email. Your exercises and supplement regiment really worked. It requires discipline and perseverance but it is totally worth it. Healthy Body is a blessing. Thank You for dedicating your time and effort for this debilitating issue and helping so many people and silent sufferers. 
Regards 
Kunal 


★★★★★ 
Testimonial- 
After going to 9 health care practitioners who were absolutely no help I found this book and it greatly helped my varicocele to where I no longer consider it a problem. The book offers a ton of protocols and suggestions but I only needed to use a few of them to be pain-free 99% of the time. When I do get pain it is incredibly minor now and gets better all the time. After 6 months of following the info it actually feels like the veins are continuing to shrink. Doctors have no interest or curiosity in how varicoceles form in the first place. Daniel explained some likely factors that caused increased pressure in my testicles including digestive issues, bad posture and being overweight. I was able to start getting some relief from day 1 and with the progress I've made no longer worry that surgery will be in my future! 
- Jess, 
California 

★★★★★ 
Daniel, 
Thank you so much. The first guide made a huge difference. 
Sincerely, 
Sean 


★★★★★ 
Firstly, I haven't seen / heard, anything as holistic as your advice was. Brilliant, thank you. I got into BKS Iyengar Yoga after that & not just my varicocele, but my sciatica problems also became a lot better. I still have varicocele but I think it's well under control. 
Heartfelt thanks. 
NJ 

★★★★★ 
Hey Daniel, 
I would like to begin by thanking you for such a wonderful guide that you have put together! You don’t know how much a relief it was to me about a year ago when I first bought the 1st addition and read that such issues can be handled and reversed. I have a 3rd grade varicocele which hasn’t been getting any better of the years and your book came just in time. Although I haven’t been as dedicated this last few months as I want to be the principles that I read in your book I try to practice as much as I remember and my lifestyle has made some significant changes in which I’ve seen results. Although, with summer coming around (I’m in Southern Hemisphere) I will be cracking down more on caring for it, I just wanted to thank you for what you’ve done and please if you could share the 3rd edition that would be great. I think I’ll have some questions to shoot you later if you don’t mind as I put more effort into getting rid of this problem. 
Yours sincerely, 
Henry Higgins 

★★★★★ 
Hi Daniel, 
Though I have not read thoroughly I was able to experience some finer things ‎like how to make our self comfortable when in pain and what sort of under garments to wear which cleared few myths. It also really made me to understand that its not so bad and one can live comfortably. 
Regards 
Rajesh 

★★★★★ 
Hi Daniel, 
I am very thankful for all the help and advice given through the guide. 
Regards, 
Mayur. 

★★★★★ 
I really love how the strategies that Daniel has researched and provided us are so easy to implement! Thank you Daniel for helping me with the feelings associated with my varicocele! I immediately put the techniques to use and experienced relief and improvement! You are the MAN bro! 
And the 2nd Edition was even better than the first! Please continue researching and keeping us in the know! 
T.L. 

★★★★★ 
Hi Daniel, 
Review: I was initially skeptical about this book but after trying out some of the exercises and controlling my diet, I found that I am slowly recovering - extreme serious varicoceles like mine can possibly take years to recover but with patience it'll get through - this is coming from someone who had three operations but recurred every single time. 
Regards, 
Joel 

★★★★★ 
Hi Daniel, 
Hope you are doing well. 
My short review is as follows: - "The guide to natural treatment of varicocele" has been really helpful and worked well for me. The pain disappeared soon and i could feel the difference in me. I started feeling more sexually active. The exercise which worked for me was the Feet up on wall exercise. I recommend this exercise to all people with varicocele problem. 
Thanks & Regards, 
Mayur R Makhija. 

★★★★★ 
Hi Daniel, 
First of all, thanks for your concern. The exercises in the book are really efective, i can notice the effect for most of them right away. But most of all i want to thank you for making me conscious about the dependence of the varicocele condition on lifestyle, the stress level, the pressure and the body posture. Now, if pain comes, i know what i need to do, it doesn't scare me as before. 
Thanks, 
Calin 

★★★★★ 
Hey Daniel, 
Thank you very much for writing back to me, this treatment has helped me dramatically in terms of the pain and swelling I was having on both sides! My varicocele was really interfering with my quality of life and I'm glad I found you! Again thank you for all your help & I look forward to receiving your 2nd edition! 
Thanks & best regards 
Joe P. 

★★★★★ 
Hi Daniel, 
thanks for your interest in my progress. I've been making good progress so far, to the point that I rarely feel any varicocele-related pain at the moment, which is great! I hope it's not a short-term success, so I will continue with the treatment. I regularly take the anti-inflammatory supplements and perform some of the exercises you recommend in the book (although, to be honest, I've been neglecting the exercises quite recently). Additionally, I take fermented cod-liver oil and use coconut oil both externally and internally. I always try to experiment with different approaches to healing, so your book was a great starting point! Of course I'm interested in the second edition of your program, especially in the new treatments, which I may incorporate into my own routine. 
Thanks & best regards 
Christian 

★★★★★ 
Peace Daniel, 
Honestly I haven't spent too much time addressing this issue but then again, my case isn't too severe. I was surprised just how well the suggested yoga exercises worked even without me performing them as often as I should. While I was already following much of the dietary advice for other reasons, I did find it interesting too. One big thing for me was the exercise. I used to run and ride bikes a lot. Perhaps that could even be what caused it to become noticeable for me. I'm a terrible swimmer but at least now I know what kinds of exercise will help and what I should avoid. 
Thanks mate, 
Anonymous (of Australia) 

★★★★★ 
I've had good success with alot of the stuff in the book like the wall exercise. The supplements have also helped. However, i haven't had time to implement a better diet and to try the hole in the pijamas because i've been traveling and sleeping with groups of people. Your exercise for scrotal control has also really helped 
Nikola 

★★★★★ 
Hello Daniel, 
The second edition helped me a lot, relieved me from pain and made surgery not needed. But I am sure new advises from the 3rd edition will help furthermore. 
Sincerely, 
Milos Radic 

★★★★★ 
Hi Daniel, 
Sure I don't mind giving a review of my experience with the book and how it helped improve my varicocele. 
When I started having chronic pain, I went to the doctor and after some tests was diagnosed with a grade II varicocele. The doctor's only solution was surgery, and after getting a referral to a surgeon I waited for a call back that never came (thankfully). I'm thankful cause today I very rarely experience pain and have found that certain methods in your book have worked very well thus far in reducing the severity of the varicocele (it's been 3 years). I use a combination of 4 supplements recommended in your book (grape seed extract, gotu kola, horse chestnut, and butchers broom), using them daily when I first started treatment but more infrequently today usually only when i can feel pressure from the varicocele. When it was at its worst I did lots of swimming and during meditation/relaxation I would often sit updside down to allow the varicocele to fully drain and allow the veins to heal. Lastly, a combination of lifestyle improvements in my diet and fitness regime in part recommended in your book has been critical in permanent pain relief. These changes included drinking less alcohol, targeted stretches identified in your book, eating much less sodium/bad fat foods and take omega 3/6/9 oil daily. 
I hope this is helpful, and thanks for providing such a great compilation of material to help deal with this health issue. You've changed my life for the better. 
Kind regards, 
Nicholas 

★★★★★ 
Hi there 
I found the book to contain very good information, and was well written and easy to understand. 
One thing that worked particularly well was the wall exercise and cold treatment and making me aware that it was possible to reduce it naturally without surgery. I have still have the varicocele but I think it has reduced a bit, buts its hard to tell, but perhaps i had a very big one, but one thing I have noticed after following a lot of the advice is that the varicose veins in my legs have gotten a lot better and are now almost invisible. 
Yours sincerely 
Stephen 
California 

★★★★★ 
Hi Daniel, 
After reading your book some time ago, I have done the following changes: 
- I stopped using briefs and started wearing loose boxer shorts instead whenever possible 
- I started doing daily inversion exercises many times during the day 
- I started taking horse chestnut supplements. 
Although the "bag of worms" looks only a bit better than it did before, I have noticed that the constant daily pain has almost vanished. That means something is happening. I am very happy to notice these changes and I am going to continue following your advices and put even more effort to this in the future. Thank you for your help! 

★★★★★ 
Hi Daniel, 
I thought your book was very detailed and offered a lot of hope to anyone with the ailment. It has plenty of things that one can do personally and implement straight away and take personal control of the situation. 
For me personally I implemented much of it, however although originally diagnosed by the doctor after a scan that I had a varicocele, an appointment with a urologist, he said he didn't see anything in that regard. My own conclusion is going to sound ridiculous but I'm quite sure this is what happened for me. So I had the "ache" down there for a good few months. Eventually after the urologist said he didn't see any varicocele I had a think about it, I still had that ache, but was only every so often now. I feel it turned out to be a constipation problem. I would become constipated a few times a week. I'm quite sure it was a lot of pressure and force I was putting on myself, that perhaps that force extended down upon the vein linked into the scrotum which may have caused a real unfortunate tenderness. I really did my best to keep my diet cleaner and focused on getting fibre foods in. The problem is more or less totally gone now with an odd case of a flare-up although I know its due to possibly the odd couple of days of junk eating. When someone looks at me, no one would think my diet is that bad or anything, and its not that bad actually, I am very fit and workout quite regularly(except I had to cut this down whilst coping with my distraction downstairs). I read a book called "Grain Brain" and it talks about how fat(at least healthy fats) are not the enemy and that carbs(refined sugars, wheat and all grains, even some fruits) cause inflammation and how the brain is made up of fats and needs fat. If it doesn't get it via diet then, the body produces it. Anyway, I think perhaps, my spleen may not have been breaking down all the fats I was consuming(like coconut oil, eggs, fish) and caused the constipation. Nut butters have a lot of different nutrients and are supposed to be healthy, but they tend to block me up, so for me, these weren't good. Long story short, I introduced more fibre along I seem fine now. At the time, I really couldn't figure it out, and the amount of distress was unbelievable. I googled all the possible testicle diseases, causes, treatments, natural treatments, not fully knowing what it was I had, or was causing the problem, but thats my story anyway. 
Thanks for the email, and I've no doubt the book helped many people. Or at least I hope many people have experienced relief! 
Best regards, 
John! 

★★★★★ 
Hi Daniel, 
Testimonial - 
“I work as a sales representative and spend over 20 hours a week in my car and believe my varicocele issue, came from this. My pain had become a large issue laying in bed every night with a heat bag on my scrotum. It was effecting my worklife, sex life and personal life. I was really considering my options moving forward eg. Surgery etc when I came by your healing guide on line. 
I began introducing parts of it into my lifestyle, stretching, eating, pain relief exercises, etc.
I found I could really mange the pain and had decreased pain levels considerably within the first week. I now treat it as a bible, I have a morning and evening Yoga routine, am eating far better, swimming regularly and surfing (in very cold water) has all helped. 
I still experience some pain due the amount of time I spend seated in the car (which I cant really avoid), but after 2 months I feel I am well on my way to overcoming this horrible issue. 
I no longer finish the day with excruciating scrotum pain. And have also lost a little weight. 
I would strongly recommend anyone trying your natural healing guide if they are suffering from similar issues, it is some of the best money I have ever spent” 
Many Thanks your help has been greatly appreciated. 
Cheers 
John 

★★★★★ 
i am more comfortable after doing these exercises,swimming provides a very great result.but i felt swelling sometimes,but the swelling was reduced very soon.A little pain was observed while am biking even for a short distance. 
Praba 

★★★★★ 
Hi Daniel, 
Thank you for the update! 
Excited to hear about the new edits and the new graphics. Would you mind sending me a link to the third edition? 
Also, I just got back from a trip to the cabin. While I had quite a bit of fun, I noticed that certain activities seemed to cause flare up. As I had mentioned in my review of your guide, it is suspected (by myself and urologist) that I may have chronic epididymitis / epididymal cyst that flares up and causes pain along with my grade 2/3 varicocele (on the minor end of visible). When I was on a ride with the side by side / quad, I noticed a heavy feeling (common to epididymitis) and some tenderness and redness near the anterior of the testicle as well as some lower back stiffness and pain that night and for a few days after. I have trouble discerning if it is the epididymitis or the varicocele causing these, or perhaps both? 
Either way, I'm more interested in relief rather than deciding which is the primary concern, and I feel that following your guide will help both. To that end, I'm interested in the pain management guide you have, I no longer want to feel limited in my activities (similar flare ups from intense amusement rides and the sort), but I realize that caution should still be practiced. How would I go about getting the guide at the 50% discount? 
Thank you for all of the help. Having found your guide has given me more hope to rid myself of the flare ups that still plague after the surgery. 
Ken 

★★★★★ 
Hello Daniel, 
Thanks for the follow-up. -looking forward to the 2nd edition! 
i was contemplating a second varicrocele surgery when i found your e-book, i was trying to find out other options. something i should have seeked out first! -but i was largely niave about the processes, proper questions to ask, etc all those yrs ago. -it is what it is though, now i know better for any of the next battles... 
When i went through your e-book i was happy to see a few of the treatments that i was already doing or have tried in the past. Most to do with doing Yoga, a few moderate diet changes and how to handle myself after a heavy workday. i never had a doctor prescribe any of them, not any of the 5 urologists i've been to nor the 15 or so doctors over the years. 
i have found that if you are willing to listen to your body it will guide you through its healing process with a little help from your instincts and common sense. Having read your book it has given me confirmation that i was/am on the correct path with more reason and evidence than just my instincts. i wish i found your e-book before i opted for surgery, but i had no idea other or even natural treatments were available (and none were presented, you really have to be your own avocate for your health here in Canada). In your book and in no particular order; i liked the background info on varicroceles, the stages/levels of it; the how and why's and the treatment suggestions. having everything in one comprehensive volume is nice. 
On a side note, It's quite silly to me how squemish or off put people are about talking about these oh so private and personal matters. We have what, 7plus Billion people on the planet? So even if its just 5 or 10 percent that have a particular ailment which is entirely possible for any type of ailment, disease or hurt, let alone our possible 15-20percent, that's litteraly hundreds of millions of people with your 'troubles". There is a wealth of information out there on those expirences, and i am happy that you have put it together for the boys in the varicrocele camp. 
I have found that even with all those people in our various ailment and hurts' camps we are still largely ignorent of them (the healing processes, the cures, the prevenative measures) because no one is talking! -like we are pathetic for letting people know of our weaknesses, our dirty little secrets....oh no! So and So is having mateing issues and is no longer suitable for the gene pool and its' procreation! -black flag him ladies, he's done! ....With the complete disregard for the sheer luck in a favourable combination of chromosomes/DNA that led to their blessed exsitence. to those persons i say if you can get through your whole life without nary a bump or scrape you either, have done nothing or are a big fat liar! ...or someone in your family owes the Devil a big cheque :) 
Anyways, I opted for surgery because my varicoceles were quite painful and even after the surgery they continued to flare up for years. It took awhile to get back to a point were i could workout, stretch, and train abs without being bothered for awhile afterwords. your book helped a lot. i don't train (lift weights) near as heavy or for as long as i have in the past but i am happy enough to be able to get a workout in without being bothered or wondering if i have aggravated myself too much. Along with the Yoga and moderate diet changes (for myself that's no white breads, less fries, less breaded and cheessed (is that even a word?) foods, way less beef and pork). i also do Accupunture, Chiropractic care and Massage therapy once a month for body maintanence. The Massage Therapy was vey helpful early on finding those pesky Trigger Points (a concept a few docs had a hard time understanding) that referred some of the pain into my scrotem and lower abs that mimicked the varicrocele pain. 
So i hope the review was good enough. i have steered a few men to your book, hopefully they have bought into the goodness! But they are the same kinds of people that look at me with a profound look of disbelief (I'm a 6'2" 260lb Cowboy) for doing Yoga and liking it or even for admitting it, or that Accupunture is witchcraft medicine and a Massage therapy is paying someone to touch you but you can't touch them back. and therefore a waste of money...okay, so for the last one they aren't that ignorent...i hope. 
- John

Don't forget to visit our google+ page to get the up-to-date science on varicocele natural treatments:
https://plus.google.com/116120589788508292294/posts

As well, visit our blog at www.varicocelehealing.com & www.varicocelepainrelief.com to learn more :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Varicocele Treatment Natural

Varicocele Masturbation

Home Remedies for Varicocele